luni, 28 aprilie 2008

Land of nowhere



I’ll turn into a piece of stone,
Cause that’s how I feel when I’m alone,
But I’ll find a way to get throw this day,
Blindfolded by my sadness that’s carrying me away.

I’ll drown myself into a dream,
Into a lake of silence that I don’t mean.
I’ll drown myself into a kiss,
That used to bring me a drop of bliss.

The lights are turning down on me,
And dark is all that I can see,
This pain is all that I can feel,
These wounds that seem to never heal.

My tears are falling down the floor,
I wish I could leave and just close the door
Behind me,cause there’s nothin’ there.
I wish I could lose myself in the land of nowhere!

Un comentariu:

ROSA E OLIVIER spunea...

"Più giù, infondo alla Tuscolana,
oltre Cinecittà, c'è un prato..."

!?...passato per un saluto!

http://elanavev.blogspot.com/